The Wynnton Neighborhood Network (WNN) is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization. Below are a few of the ways we serve within this ministry:
- Pantry Volunteers – fill bags of food and fill the buggies to be delivered to the clients and stock the shelves
- Office Volunteers – update the data on the computer on who we serve and the amount of food given to each family, completes paperwork for filing for USDA requirements
- Buggy Pusher – helps deliver the food to the client’s vehicle
- Utility Volunteers – answers the phone when clients call for assistance, takes the information for the application and processes when pledges are given
- Board Members – each congregation has two voting representatives to the Board, along with officers who set policies
Many of our volunteers often serve weekly or bi-weekly, during our open hours of 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Some also serve as substitutes. The Board meets quarterly. All are vital to this ministry! We couldn’t do what we do without our wonderful volunteers!